(The information below applies to warranties purchased directly from SquareTrade, or from most of our resellers such as Amazon or Crutchfield. For coverage purchased from Costco, click here. For coverage purchased from QVC, click here.)
If you purchased your warranty directly from SquareTrade there is no need to register as you've already set up your warranty with us! However to ensure filing a claim is as easy as possible, we ask that you send in your receipt to us. You can email or fax in you retail receipt at any time for any of your active warranties.
To submit your receipt after purchase, please follow these steps:
1. Click here to sign into your SquareTrade account.
2. Log in using your email and password. If this is your first time signing in, enter your email address and click Set Up and follow the directions.
3. Click on My Plans.
4. Click on the warranty for which you need to submit the receipt.
5. Under Quick Links on the right, click Manage My Receipt for specific instructions for faxing or emailing the receipt for that particular warranty.
6. Return to step 4 if there are any additional warranties for which you haven't submitted a proof of purchase.
Once we receive your proof of purchase, we'll attach it to your warranty so it will be ready in the event you need to file a claim.